25 YouTube Stats and Facts
During this lock down, when people were incarcerated in their homes, they used social media platforms to end their boredom. And even then, when they had nothing to do, then they would do something.
As a result, platforms such as YouTube, in particular, saw a huge amount of new traffic on their platform. It was the traffic of all new people. Seeing these types of things, companies have now turned towards the digital world. With this, the attention of the people towards future marketing purposes is now going on.
Here in today’s article we top 25 YouTube statistics We will know about it which is going to help you in the future to implement better and effective marketing strategies. All these strategies are going to give you better results than other traditional marking strategies in 2021. For all these, you can use a great online video tool.
YouTube 2021 Stats and Facts
Here we YouTube statistics Let’s learn about some of the most popular things.
1. YouTube has more than 2 billion active users every month.
Sometimes people watch a YouTube account without ever creating an account; Therefore, the number is likely to reduce the actual number of people viewing the content every month.
2. YouTube has developed localized versions in more than 100 countries in recent months.
YouTube provides support for 80 different languages covering 95% of the worldwide Internet population.
3. More than 74% of adults in the US use YouTube.
This is more than the American audience of Facebook, which is approx. 68%, and this is double that of Instagram, which is approx. 40% of YouTube is known as the most popular social media platform for Americans.
4. The average length of a video on YouTube’s first page is 14:50.
YouTube search engine Puts other videos related to demand along with popular videos.
5. YouTube is the second most visited website in the world.
YouTube is right after Google, its parent website.
6. Video will be 82% of global traffic by 2022.
This means that YouTube alone can make a case for allocating more budget for videos to your business and for business-to-business marketing.
7. It is also the second most used social media platform in the world.
In this case, YouTube is a little behind from Facebook.
8. On YouTube, people regularly watch more than an hour of video.
It is an incredible amount of material that is consumed by people all over the world. This may seem impossible, but the following statistics may help you believe it.
9. Viewers over the age of 18 spend 41.9 minutes on YouTube on average.
Use is on all devices such as mobile, desktop or laptop, sometimes even connected to TV. On average, 4.9 hours per week, you can limit that time to 255 hours per year.
10. 40.9% of YouTube Watch takes place on smartphones.
But recently, this number has been decreasing as people have spent more time watching YouTube on TV. Nevertheless, smartphones are an important part of the viewing time.
11. YouTube creators are more effective than celebrities in increasing brand recognition.
YouTube influencers are constantly changing market manuals. It has proved to be an excellent tool for marketing new brands and well-known brands to the audience as compared to any other advertisements.
12. The average number of people checking YouTube is 8.89 pages per day.
People stick around for some more content, so they have to check nine pages in one login. This increases both the total viewing time and the number of content sources consumed.
13. Video views have increased more than 50% in the past year with a change in title.
Globally, the video debuted in the title has been viewed more than 9 billion times in the past year. Over 66% of people worldwide have used YouTube in the past year to develop a new hobby or skill.
14. People have watched 100 billion hours of gaming on YouTube.
There are over 40 billion active gaming channels on YouTube, meaning that online games have become more popular today and time, with over 80000 gaming channels having a minimum of 100,000 subscribers.
15. YouTube Content is the new store clerk.
People are always interested in detailed reviews about the various products they are about to buy. These days YouTube is considered to be the perfect platform for the purpose.
16. 72% of people have used YouTube in recent times to work or stay fit.
Their headline saw a more than 515% increase in videos related to home workouts in March alone. Daily videos on how to perform a deadstand and other dance workouts increased 195%.
17. Under the search of home office, daily thoughts have also increased in recent times.
Daily uploads of videos related to home activities have increased up to 700% in today’s time.
18. The daily YouTube live stream has also increased by 45%.
53% of Livestream viewers watched Livestream, helping them connect with people in times of isolation.
19. 50.9% of business creators have started using YouTube to generate leads.
This makes YouTube the most used social media platform for marketing. This increases Facebook and LinkedIn by 48.5% and 33% respectively.
20. YouTube has reduced the number of support calls.
Up to 43% of video marketers have observed that video has reduced the number of support-calls in recent times. It is easier to watch a short video about the product than to call for help.
21. 70% of viewers buy from a brand after watching them on YouTube.
It has been seen that in recent times people have gained trust in online companies and shops, which increased shopping.
22. YouTube advertising targets up to 100% of purchase targets compared to those targeted by the demographic of marketing.
YouTube has also increased the ad recall percentage to 32%. When you add all the demographics and its intent, it only increases the ad performance a little.
23. Branded YouTube’s popularity is increasing slowly.
Despite stiff competition among millions of creators and brands, views on branded video content have increased by 99%.
24. YouTube aims to create only $ 5.56 billion in ad revenue in 2021.
This amount is more than double what YouTube earned from advertisements only in 2020. Therefore, its purpose is to buy more people from ads on YouTube in many formats.
25. The number of channels that earn $ 10000 or more per year has increased by 50% in recent years
And at the same time, the number of channels earning $ 10,000 per year has increased by 54%.
What did you learn today?
So, these are statistics and facts. If, as a marketer, you can keep these figures and facts in mind, you can create a significant amount of lead and even increase brand value and brand awareness over time.
#YouTube #Stats #Facts