Happy Yeasterday

Latest News Around The World

BTS Butter Beats BTS Dynamite to Emerge as ARMY Favourite Song

BTS Butter Beats BTS Dynamite to Emerge as ARMY Favorite Music

New Delhi: BTS’ most anticipated track of the yr, Butter has been launched and individuals are loving it. It’s been 24 hours for the reason that Ok-pop septet launched their second English track, and it’s already profitable hearts and breaking data. That is the group’s second English track after the final yr’s mega-hit Dynamite. However which one is ARMY’s favorite? Additionally Learn – BTS Butter Breaks Dynamite’s File, Will get Greatest Debut in YouTube Historical past

Blissful Easterday performed a Twitter ballot asking the ARMY members which of the BTS’ two English – Butter or Dynamite is their favorite. And we should admit that although the combat was robust, Butter beats final yr’s Dynamite. Whereas 53.7% of the folks voted for Butter, Dynamite acquired the assist of the remainder 46.3%. Additionally Learn – BTS V’s Coiffure Reminds ARMY Of Priyanka Chopra’s MET Gala Look, Floods Twitter With Hilarious Memes

In the meantime, in simply 24 hours BTS Butter has crossed 113 million views on YouTube. It’s a cheerful summer time track by which the Ok-pop boys will be seen tapping their ft and flaunting their gorgeous seems. Alternatively, Dynamite, which was launched in August final yr has over one billion views on YouTube.

You’ll be able to watch BTS’ each the English songs right here:

The Ok-pop band boys are all set for the world TV debut of their new single Butter on the mega Billboard Music Awards on Might 23. BTS has additionally been nominated within the Prime Social Artist class. That is the fifth time that BTS has been nominated underneath this class. The South Korean band has additionally claimed this trophy 4 years operating.


#BTS #Butter #Beats #BTS #Dynamite #Emerge #ARMY #Favorite #Music

Updated: May 22, 2021 — 1:31 pm

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Happy Yeasterday © 2021 Frontier Theme